Community Beer Company
Apply for this Job
About Community Beer Company: We're an award winning craft brewery with a purpose: bringing people together from all walks of life through high quality beer. We strive to be an integral part of the North TX community; a hub for diverse events while supporting local artists, musicians, and charities whenever, and wherever possible. We have seen tremendous growth with both our beer production and events platforms, and we’re looking for an experienced and upbeat craft beer lover to join our team!
About the Job:
Our Taproom Manager is quite literally the face of our brewery! They oversee the day-to-day operations of our Taproom, special events and the Saturday Brewery Tour Tour & Open House. They are charged with increasing traffic to the Taproom, enhancing the guest experience, and managing Taproom staff.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Developing creative ways to increase traffic to the taproom, increase sales & profitability
- Following & implementing operational procedures
- Inventory reporting & tracking
- Sales reporting, tracking, P&L analysis
- Overseeing the brewery Merch program & fulfilling e-commerce orders
- Scheduling & staffing
- Monthly budget reporting
- Implementing & executing specialty events, promotions, and other business drivers in conjunction with the marketing & events team.
- Facility maintenance & cleanliness
- Supply ordering & inventory management
- Two or more years in a management role within the Service or Craft Beer Industry preferred.
- Strong leadership and management skills and experience.
- Desire to create an enhanced, positive Taproom room experiences for our wide range of customers.
- Ability to manage a staff of 6-12 employees.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Personable, engaging, and upbeat personality is a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to disseminate and prioritize a multitude of tasks and information.
- Basic computer competence including knowledge of Microsoft platforms, Gmail, Adobe, and Social Media marketing.
- Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Strong knowledge and passion for craft beer.
Community Beer Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.