Apply for this Job
G4 Kegs is seeking a qualified candidate to be our next Keg Consultant. We need this person to help us grow our business and create “wow” experiences for our clients. G4 Kegs prides itself on being a trusted resource for our clients – experience in the beverage industry (or being a quick and eager learner) is essential. A successful Keg Consultant will take a partnership approach, having the communication skills needed to nurture existing client relationships and build new ones. Our high-touch sales experience and fast-paced environment means the ideal Keg Consultant must excel at managing multiple responsibilities and high sales volumes. As a small business that is growing fast, it is essential that our Keg Consultants be willing to roll up their sleeves and over-deliver for our customers.
At G4 Kegs, we equally weigh a person’s core values and personality with their direct experience and track record of success. Our ideal Keg Consultant will have the following capabilities and skills:
• Relevant sales experience preferably in the beverage, beer, or similar industry.
• Proven experience managing multiple projects and changing priorities
• Self-starter with excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Enthusiasm and passion are evident through your work and personal interactions.
• Skill in both big-picture thinking and flawless execution of details.
• Fluency with sales software.
• Ability to travel quarterly for customer and industry events.
• Assess client needs and be a knowledgeable Consultant for all things keg-related.
• Meet sales goals through creative lead generation, developing existing client relationships, and strategic outreach.
• Uphold G4 Kegs high standard of customer service through all interactions with clients.
• Help G4 Kegs refine and improve our outreach and sales strategies.
• Willingness to be agile – wear multiple hats and take on new initiatives as G4 grows.
• Represent G4 Kegs at trade shows and industry events.
G4 Kegs benefits include health insurance, retirement plans, paid vacation time, sick leave, and working with some of the best craft beverage makers in the world.
If you are an A-player who believes you’re a right-fit for the position and our company, please submit a cover letter and resume to hello@G4kegs.com. In your cover letter, please concisely address the questions below:
1. In one sentence, what most energizes you about this opportunity?
2. Please choose one of our values and briefly discuss how you have embodied it through a professional experience.
3. What is your approach for getting up to speed in a new job? Briefly describe how you learn and master a new role.