National Chain Accounts Manager
Collective Arts Brewing
Apply for this Job
We are looking for an experienced National Chain Accounts Manager to be responsible for managing key accounts, national chain accounts, maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. The National Chain Accounts Manager will play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients. They will also be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel for Collective Arts USA.
The National Chain Accounts Manager will be responsible for planning, establishing and implementing national sales strategies, goals and key performance indicators that support Collective Arts business objectives and revenue targets. They will also ensure alignment with the overall objectives of the US Sales team.
As the National Chain Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing sales data and identifying crucial relationships of Collective Arts USA. You will be changing the dynamic of relationships from vendor-buyer to a partnership. As the National Chain Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key national chain customers by comprehending their requirements. Finally, the National Chain Accounts Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, national chains, maintaining a long-term relationship with the accounts and maximizing the sales opportunities within them.
The ideal candidate for Collective Arts will be apt in creating and maintaining strong relationships with strategic chain customers. Under the direction of the Director, International and U.S. Sales you will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions. The goal of our National Chain Accounts Manager is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develops and manages all key distributor chain management relationships under the direction of the Director, International and U.S. Sales
- Develops and cultivates new, maintains existing, relationships with new national accounts
- Act as the number one business contact and partner between Collective Arts and the national account business base to ensure that we are recognized and continually front of mind.
- Perform the processes necessary to gain authorization, proper pricing, and shelf space within national and regional off premise chains as assigned by management
- Develop and maintain relationships with buyers and key decision makers of assigned list of chain accounts
- Acts as a liaison between the supply chain team and other departments, sharing key information that enables the best decisions to be made in the appropriate time-frame.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to key customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between National Chains and the USA Sales team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Minimum of 2-5 years of selling experience within the alcoholic beverage industry
- Prior experience calling, and servicing key accounts required
- BA/BS or relevant post-secondary education are preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a willingness to travel and frequently travel for multiple days
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays to support sales activities
- Must be located in the Northeastern United States in a metropolitan area
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of National Chain Accounts Manager Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of Collective team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.