Santa Monica Brew Works
Apply for this Job
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Uphold Santa Monica Brew Works vision and goals.
- Adhere to all SMBW SOP’s.
- Uphold SMBW high standard of safety, quality, and cleanliness.
- Operate keg washer in a safe manner.
- Exterior cleaning of kegs.
- Fill, label, and palletize kegs.
- Assist in the set up of the canning line.
- Assist in the packaging and palletizing of cans.
- Assist pulling orders.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Safely dispense and handle cleaning chemicals with the use of proper PPE.
- Accurately and thoroughly fill out all required paperwork.
- Shipping and receiving of goods as necessary.
- General housekeeping duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Clear communication with coworkers and supervisors, both verbal and written.
- Work well alone and with a team.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in the brewing industry or similar roll a plus but not required.
- Prior forklift and pallet jack experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to stand for long period of times.
- Ability to lift 55+ pounds.
- Ability to push, pull, reach, bend, climb, and stoop.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.