Canning Line Operator – Cellar Technician
Apply for this Job
Are you a multi-talented individual excited about working in the beverage industry? Do you want to be a part of great team, committed to excellence and professional development?
Winesecrets, a Beverage & Filtration Company located in Sebastopol, CA is seeking a skilled cellar worker/equipment operator. Prior experience working in a brewery, winery, distillery, or with a filtration company is a MUST! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the beverage industry, experience working on a canning line, and have a solid understanding of the various tasks associated with cellar work. Experience working with filtration equipment a plus, but we will train the right individual.
- Operate Winesecrets Wild Goose canning lines for custom beverage packing
- Operate distillation equipment
- Operate filtration equipment
- Following written and verbal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assisting cellar team with daily production goals
- Shipping/receiving bulk wine and juice from tanker trucks
- Cleaning and sanitizing empty wine tanks
- Cleaning and sanitizing pumps, hoses, and fittings
- Forklift work including moving and stacking wine barrels
- Loading and unloading equipment from trucks & trailers
- Pressure washing winery floors and tank exteriors
- General cellar house-keeping
Emphasis on safety, cleanliness and sanitation is essential. Must be able to routinely lift 50lbs. This is a permanent, full time position; some evening and weekend work will be required. We are seeking an individual of exceptional quality that wants to be part of a fast-paced and knowledgeable team. We are looking for a candidate that is willing to make a commitment to growing and succeeding with our organization!
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Room to grow in the expanding fields of contract beverage production, wine filtration, distillation, and mobile operations
NO PHONE CALLS.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hiring preference extended to Veterans of the US Armed Forces