Dry Dock Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
- Support Dry Dock and The Brew Hut public relations efforts including, but not limited to, draft and edit press releases, establish and maintain relationships with local media outlets, develop media kits, and provide media with tours and beer samples as needed.
- Create content and manage monthly newsletters for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut.
- Create and implement social media strategy and best practices set forth by the sales & marketing team across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.)
- Write social media content that is consistent with brands, specifically website, newsletter, press releases, and any other marketing content; ensure all content is consistent with company marketing and branding guidelines.
- Track, measure and report results; use data to optimize and evolve our social marketing strategies.
- Organize and execute contests and giveaways via social media.
- Create and edit videos and produce photography as needed for websites and social media.
- Maintain event calendars and websites.
- Support public relations efforts including, but not limited to, draft and edit press releases, establish and maintain relationships with local media outlets, develop media kits, and provide media with tours and beer samples as needed.
- Grow the brands’ social media audience & engagement across all channels, and create a sense of community among top contributors – engage with audience/community and respond/react to comments appropriately.
- Monitor social media trends, tools, apps, and effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media techniques.
- Participate in the Events Committee meetings in order to promote events at retail locations on social media platforms.
- Monitor social media forums, chat rooms and community platforms (blogs, etc.).
- Data entry of events on websites, social channels, regional media calendars and other partner calendars.
- Become a brand ambassador and advocate of the companies in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues with our audience where appropriate.
- Manage a large number of projects simultaneously to ensure smooth implementation.
- Event assistance as needed.
- Work closely with Design Coordinator and support with projects as necessary.
- Maintain standard operation procedures for processes as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.