Territory Sales Manager - Ohio/Pennsylvania
Collective Arts Brewing
Apply for this Job
As a Collective Arts Brewing Territory Sales Manager your role will be to build our brand and brand presence at retail and on-premise. You will also support the planning and execution of in field events, festivals and tastings. You will be a face and advocate of our portfolio, help to educate our drinkers, be passionate, engaging, memorable and love all things art, music, and craft beer related.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for exceeding pre-determined sales objectives while providing industry and segment leading customer service to our current partners, while ensuing new business development. Our managers passionately represent Collective Arts Brewing, educate all partners, staff and consumers about our represented brands. By using consultative selling approach, seek opportunities to expand the distribution and thru-put of all brands in both the retail and licensee channels.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls in a set call pattern (master route) focused on specific, value focused objectives.
- Effectively planning daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly based goals and distribution objectives
- Grow existing volume by leveraging impactful long-term relationships with partners.
- Strive to increase distribution on all Collective Arts brands across all retail sales channels.
- Prioritize territory growth opportunities based on scale and accessibility.
- Network with all key customer stakeholders for identified opportunities to gain understanding of business operations.
- Deliver impactful and detailed presentations in a confident manner to decision makers that are consistent with broader company values and brand objectives.
- Fully utilize fact-based sales data to present the commercial value of Collective Art brands.
- Locate and secure impactful outlet visibility opportunities for brands in all facets within the geographical territory.
- Identify and make inroads into “Key” accounts. Detail distribution, revenue and brand marketing opportunity.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (line manager, marketing group) to insure proper coverage and execution of all activities at the outlet level.
- Co-create all annual outlet marketing plans.
- Create and maintain all territory analyses and record keeping as required.
- Follow up on all service related issues and opportunities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions for overcoming challenges.
- Provides product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars.
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years structured selling experience in a related field or industry. Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding target in a sales territory over a full fiscal year.
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory.
- Own a reliable vehicle.
- Demonstrated high energy level and possesses a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Open and apparent positive mindset.
- Solid networking capability.
- Dynamic business acumen.
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability.
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity.
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution.
- Ability to definitively execute sales plans as intended.
- Adaptable, able to meet deadlines in fast paced and changing situations.
- Commitment to building effective external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Commitment to building effective internal relationships with all stakeholders (Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Senior Management).
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources.
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day.
- Able to work evenings and weekends
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Territory Manager – Ohio/Pennsylvania. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.