On-Premise Sales Representative, Chicago, IL
Founders Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Works directly with the assigned Founders Brewing Company territory wholesaler (s) and their sales staff to promote sales, promote the Founders brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals. Establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with key retailers and distributors within the assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports Founders Brewing Company Core Values, Purpose, and Philosophies
- Maintains constant communication with the Regional On Premise Director, Market Managers, Key Retailers, and Distributor Sales Force
- Analyzes entire account base by visiting each account and identifying opportunities; completes all necessary surveys and ensures national account compliance where applicable
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives to specifically target and grow high volume / high exposure venues (stadiums, arenas, concert halls, etc.)
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software or other company provided sales software
- Set up and execute account level events to include Beer Dinners, Tap Takeovers, Promotions, Features, BOM to support FBC draft
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with key retailers
- Conducts ongoing brand training with retailors, distributor partners, and consumers.
- Assists at special events and festivals in the assigned territory.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys).
- Perform targeted work with in market with proper wholesaler reps as well as Market Manager and/or On Premise Director.
- Maintains professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Able to maintain and report an expense budget within the given parameters
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Live in the market for which Sales Representative is responsible for.
- Self-starter/ Self-motivated
- Reliable car and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible schedule; ability to work nights and weekends.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and sales skills
- Two years’ minimum experience working in the three-tier distribution system either with a beer wholesaler or beer supplier.
- Strong knowledge craft beer, the industry, and its retail consumers.
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent oral, analytical, written, and communication skills
- Dynamic public specking and presentation skills
- Travel is required