Apply for this Job
Mana Brewing is a new brewery and taproom to be located in Prior Lake, MN that is opening in late 2019. We are constructing a 7,000sq ft facility on 2.5 acres that will house a 10BBL production system, taproom, and a woodfire pizza kitchen.
We are in need of someone who has experience running all aspects of beer production on 10BBL+ systems to be the lead on brewing, fermenting and packaging our product. The ideal candidate will be able to manage and run our entire production space, have a passion for making phenomenal beer, and have the drive to make us a top competitor not only in the local market but in national beer competitions.
This is a salaried position and compensation will be based on candidate qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time in a production brewery
- End-to-end experience in all aspects of beer production
- Strong communication, planning, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and abide by safe working habits, in compliance with regulations and with concern to safety hazards
- Raw ingredient handling, wort production, yeast management, dry-hopping, barrel handling, clarification, clean-in-place systems, quality assurance, record keeping, and general cleaning of production space
- Ability to identify and correct beer production and quality problems
- Ability to properly use brewery management software
- Maintain a high standard of operation of all brewing and cellar equipment
- Wort production and processes, recipe design
- Yeast propagation and management
- Brewery production management
- Boiler operation
- Brewery CIP
- Barrel filling
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong interpersonal skills