Cellarman- 603 Brewery
Apply for this Job
603 Brewery is looking for a Cellar Operator. Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting with the operation of the brewery and packaging equipment.
- Kegging beer and the ability to lift 15.5gal kegs when full.
- Yeast handling, including cell counting using a microscope.
- Fermentation tracking and monitoring.
- Transferring beer using CO2 and pressurized vessels.
- QA/QC testing.
- Performing a variety of sanitation and cleaning tasks such as tank CIP, floor sweeping and mopping, parts cleaning using hazardous chemicals, and other organizational tasks.
- At least 1 year of experience at a production brewery or brewpub.
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to multi-task with good time management skills.
- Attentive to details and willingness to always to "finish the job".
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Ability to lift 55-lb sacks of grain.
- Stamina to work a minimum of 4x 10-hour days, every week.
- Desire to learn and share knowledge for continuous improvement.
603 Brewery offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, including healthcare, dental and vision plans, plus paid time off (PTO).
Job Type: Full-time