Cerveceria de San Luis
Apply for this Job
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator/Office Manager to join our team. You will manage our day-to-day operations to ensure organizational effectiveness. The Operations Coordinator/Office Manager will handle a range of administrative and operational functions, and provide support to the CEO.
- General office management
- Support CEO and sales team
- Ordering and bill paying.
- Manage Payroll, Quickbooks, Microstar
- Assure business is in compliance with all state, federal, IP, Insurance, & other legal matters
- Oversee expenses/budgeting – in the US and Mexico.
- Fill Product Orders from wholesalers
- Create invoices for wholesalers
- Coordinate shipping and logistics
- Inventory management & Production/Brew Schedule analysis
- Update operational data regularly (Wholesaler depletions, inventory etc)
- Minimum one year experience in the craft beer industry
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well with ambiguity
- Social perceptiveness and understanding of team dynamics
- Critical thinking