Canarchy Craft Brewery Collective
Apply for Job
- Monitors and assists in all package styles, maintaining high quality.
- Follows quality protocols for Finished Goods (FG)
- Escalates FG issues to the shift lead immediately.
- Loads all machines with raw materials and maintains end of line raw material pars.
- Knows where all raw materials are stored and general layout of brewery.
- Follows opening, closing and cleaning standard operating procedures for line.
- Correctly identifies and use of all machines.
- Assists in all changeovers on machines, excluding filler/seamer.
- Performs a changeover at least one zone on cartoner or case erector, with guidance.
- Operates basic controls of all machines and conveyors, excluding filler/seamer.
- Reads and understands end of line packaging production numbers.
- Reads and understands all package styles posted in production schedule.
- Communicates production numbers in real time.
- Stores cold and warm FG archives in appropriate locations.
- Performs changeover on at least one machine, excluding filler/seamer, without supervision.
- Labels all areas of the case erector.
- Completes changeover case erector, with assistance, to all package styles.
- Reports issues with any machine to others immediately.
- Assists in solving problems with machines.
- Performs end of line opening procedures, with assistance.
- Explains the basics of CO2, DO and their role in packaging.
- Operates DO testing equipment in the cellar, without supervision.
- Has a solid understanding of end of day production sheets and their components
- Records numbers on production sheets.
- Closes the end of line with others and cleans all zones without guidance.
- Assists with can cut, shut down and closing procedures for canning line.
- Assists Racking Technician with operation of the keg line as directed.
- Assists Filler Technician with exterior cleaning as directed.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Wears necessary PPE.
- Works with other departments where applicable
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective communicator in a production environment
- Skill in responsible decision-making.
- Highly dependable and motivated.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 25-75 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Packaging Manager
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED Required
Minimum Certification: Forklift Certification
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 Year
Required Travel: No
Driving Requirements: No
Tools & Equipment Used: Hand tools, testing equipment, various packaging equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.