Sales & Delivery Representative
Wet Coast Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Are you a craft beer enthusiast, looking for a sales position which provides the opportunity for personal growth and the chance to propel a craft brewery?
- Have a passion for Craft Beer?
- Thrive on challenge?
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Value personal growth and the opportunity for reward?
Wet Coast Brewing Company believes that there is much more to operating a brewery than simply producing quality craft beer. We want our customers to experience their beer, to celebrate life and to rejoice in all things wet. We believe that there is a beer for everyone and we are on a mission to deliver that beer. To accomplish this vision, we distribute kegs to restaurants, bars and tap rooms throughout Western Washington, and provide unmatched customer service in that service.
We are currently looking for highly engaging Sales Representative/Delivery Person to join our team to promote our craft beer. Based in the South Puget Sound, you have the opportunity to showcase your ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit by promoting Wet Coast beers through the development of beer-centric customer relationships, delivery of educational programs, and event activities. Given these opportunities, this exciting role is one in which you will be helping to shape the next chapter in our story.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion for craft beer, show an aptitude for sales, excel in customer service skills, and the demonstrate the ability to grow and maintain relationships. Existing alcohol retail relationships is a plus. Being a highly self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility is crucial to this role. In addition, you should also have a combination of the following:
- Exceptional communication and selling skills
- Strong organizational habits, and good critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Computer literate with an understanding of various Mac Products and Apps
- Natural leadership, integrity, loyalty, and a good sense of humor
- Able to lift 165 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Be of +21 years of age at time of application
In this role you will:
- Manage a sales territory and be responsible for all activity within the geographical boundary
- Develop new accounts achieving monthly sales goals
- Facilitate order entry, inventory management and order fulfillment/delivery of draft and packaged product
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key on and off premise accounts
- Be responsible for representing Wet Coast Brewing Company at beer festivals, industry events and promotional in-store tastings
- Communicate consistently and frequently with each account in the territory to gain and maintain ranging and orders for fresh beer
- Provide continuing education through staff training and be the "face" of Wet Coast
- Attend responsively to customer needs and preferences
Our culture of personal achievement and well-being provides the opportunity for a fulfilling career. If you meet the above skills and qualifications we look forward to receiving your application.
We offer a market competitive compensation package including a base salary and attractive sales incentive plan, health insurance benefits, PTO and other benefits.