District Sales Manager
Hop Valley Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
This position is responsible for sales, communication, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling Hop Valley products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers and develops long term relationships thru trust with our distributor partners and our retail customers. This position is responsible for using past knowledge and experience within the beer industry, retail support data and local market trends to drive sales and profitability for Hop Valley Brewing. District Sales Managers oversee all of the issues pertaining to our customers and distributor partners experience such as quality control, retail execution, promotional and sampling efforts behind all of the brands in the Hop Valley Portfolio throughout the On & Off Premise segments within their sales territory. This job requires a strong knowledge of beer, sales experience in the On & Off Premise segments of the beer business combined with powerful communication and good time management skills.
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Ability to Multi-Task and have good organizational skills
· Must be comfortable with public speaking-small or large groups
· Strong cold calling skills
· Analytical and problem solver
· Must be able to travel within given territory and occasionally out of state
· Grow Hop Valley sales volume in the On & Off Premise marketplace
· Execute work-withs with distributor front line sales rep in your market and provide documentation via VIP mobile
· Communicate often with distributor sales force and drive focus to the Hop Valley Brand
· Play an active role in category management with distributor partners to ensure space growth in market
· Bachelor’s Degree or industry equivalent (strong knowledge & experience in beer business)
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, VIP, etc