Chief Marketing Officer
Blake's Hard Cider Co
Apply for this Job
The Blake’s Hard Cider Company is leading the craft cider industry with its passion for innovation and quality. Headquartered in Armada, MI on the Blake family farm and orchard, the hard cider line of products are now available in 18 states with presence in Meijer, Kroger, Whole Foods, Giant Eagle, Harris Teeter, 7-11, CVS, Rite Aid, and more. With a commitment to quality, our employees, and community, we are revolutionizing the craft beverage industry. Blake’s will continue to grow the best apples, produce the best cider, and most importantly, employ the most driven, dedicated, and creative people.
As a family-owned and operated company, culture and work-life balance are key. We are a young and vibrant team with the freedom to explore new ideas, push boundaries, and challenge the norm.
Blake’s is seeking an experienced, forward-thinking Chief Marketing Officer with beverage industry experience, to manage their in-house Marketing team. You will play a pivotal role in leading the growth of the business by orchestrating marketing campaigns, analysing performance, and implementing processes that enable the marketing team to succeed.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Marketing team, creating a performance led culture, whereby all communications and campaigns are fully utilised across all channels. You will develop and implement a leading marketing strategy that promotes the overall vision of the business, whilst acknowledging new opportunities for the firm to take advantage of. You will enhance engagement of the market through efficacious email and marketing communications, always seeking to improve Blake’s presence through compelling and innovative marketing material.
• You will be responsible for strategic planning, management and execution of the Blake’s companywide marketing strategy using a multi-channel strategy of Digital Paid Acquisition, SEO/Content Management, Campaigns planning, Social Media, Brand, Offline Marketing, Video as well as all PR and Advertising, that is in line or ahead of our relevant industry;
• Manage and oversee regional Digital Marketing Manager, Performance Marketing Manager, Content, SEO and CRM Specialist, Digital Designers and Web Developers, to set goals, expectations and provide performance guidelines;
• Oversee key marketing agency relationships, manage their KPIs and deliverables, and search for new vendors where necessary;
• Oversee the maintenance of all company websites, including mobile and mini-sites and manage the global social media presence within budget, brand and compliance guidelines;
• Track conversion rates to enable improvements to the website;
• Demonstrate and utilise your multinational experience and knowledge to be at the forefront of exploring new technologies, media platforms, and the development of strategies to drive valuable, quality online traffic (through display advertising, social, paid search, retargeting and beyond) that will deliver a positive step change in growth, user experience, and conversion rate
• Work with VP of Sales to create assets for Regional Sales Managers to offer the most useful tools for improving sales and brand awareness in our footprint
• Experience working in a senior digital marketing role in the beverage industry
• Solid knowledge of advertising platforms, especially Google Ads, Bing Ads, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn) and Apple Search;
• Strong generic skills across Social Media and App Advertising, as well as CRM, Browser Notifications and App Notifications;
• Highly effective communicator able to clearly present complex and data rich proposals;
• Commercially creative (and creatively commercial) attitude;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels;
• Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities simultaneously, in a fast pace, dynamic environment