Regional Sales Market Manager - Southern US
Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company
Apply for this Job
Regional Sales Market Manager – Southern United States
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. is currently seeking a Regional Sales Market Manager for the Southern United States. The position would ideally be based in Atlanta, Savannah, or Charleston.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain partnerships with retailers and distributors
- Conduct field execution plans, team training, and budget management.
- Assume a leadership role in implementing key initiatives.
- Ensure quality standards are enforced by distributors and retailers.
- Use data systems to identify opportunities for new distribution and lost sales
- Represent our brands at selected events, promotions, and tastings.
Experience and Skills Required
- Five years of alcohol beverage industry experience required, with a minimum of two years in a similar mgmt. role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of the multi state region (GA, NC, SC, FL, AL)
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedules. Weekend, extended workdays, and select holidays are necessary. Frequent travel required.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Lexington Brewing & Distilling offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.