Southwest Sales Representatives
Apply for Job
Sales Representative, Austin TX
Sales Representative, Phoenix AZ
- Own On & Off Premise of assigned territory by building meaningful relationships with buyers
- Be the most talked about and disruptive brand in assigned territory
- Educate accounts and JuneShine and why we are premium and different from our competitors
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- LEAD certification or applicable state/county Responsible Alcohol Service certification required
- Must have previous CPG sales experience, with proven results
- Knowledge of wholesale distribution and operations
- Must live in the assigned territory area
- Must have reliable transportation
- Up to 75% travel time may be required
- Able to regularly work during evenings and weekends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficiency
Desireto work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background
anddriving record check
Compensation: Full Time, Salary plus bonus
Additional: Healthcare (commences Q2 ’19), JuneShine benefits, travel, meals & entertainment, Let My People Go Surfing PTO policy, free JuneShine product and merchandise.
JuneShine Purpose: Quench the thirst of the active, healthy, and adventurous spirit, while positively impacting the environment.
Our Business: Frustrated with the lack of alcohols that cater to our healthy, outdoors driven lifestyle, we decided to make our own. While most alcohols contain GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, and food coloring, we sought to make the healthiest, naturally sourced product. Our kombucha is a jun kombucha, made from green tea and honey, whereas normal kombucha is produced with black tea and sugar. We realized that we were not alone in seeking
Our Goals: Rapid growth, contingent upon two strict conditions: 1. We do not sacrifice
Our Culture: We derive much of our management policy from a book we give you upon hiring, ‘Let My People Go Surfing’, by Yvon Chouinard (founder, owner, Patagonia). Our policy is to allow workers flexible hours, provided the work gets done with no negative impact on others. Our ‘let my people go surfing’ policy demands that we hire very unique individuals; those with a combination of self-motivation, self-discipline, and energy.
JuneShine Inc is an equal opportunity employer.