Sales Account Manager
Angry Horse Brewing
Apply for this Job
Angry Horse brewing is looking for an outstanding Sales Account Manager to work with us to take our beer and brand to the next level within the emerging marketplace. The ideal candidate has a tremendous passion for the world of craft beer and an unwavering commitment to the perfection of maintaining and building relationships and the art of selling. Applicants should only apply if they are self-motivated, driven and hungry for continued growth within the craft beer space. A strong work ethic, great social skills, the ability to multi-task and the desire to work as a team player are a must. We look forward to hearing from you and learning where you want to go in this exciting world of craft beer.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacts prospective and current customers in the South Bay and San Gabriel Valley areas to solicit sales of company craft brands and services.
- Possesses knowledge of the Angry Horse brand portfolio of beers and demonstrates a passion for the craft beer industry.
- Applies technical knowledge of company craft brands and services to best meet customer needs.
- Oversees and executes 35% growth plan in the off-premise market.
- Receives customer inquiries, and performs follow up procedures to include providing price quotes, new product information, and receiving feedback regarding company products and services.
- Prepare and send regular marketing communications to our existing clients, including following up with non-responders
- Pursues sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns and other promotional efforts.
- Travels to customer locations to present company craft brands, services and pricing information in a professional manner.
- Executes and develops a promotional calendar geared towards building sales and distribution.
- Submits appropriate information into ERP/CRM for management such as expense reports and call reports in accordance with training procedures.
- Understands and supports company sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service to all customers, and foster the development of long term business relationships.
- Assists and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner, notifies management of problems and suggests corrective actions.
- Collects and reports competitive information to management.
- Attends training activities and trade shows on behalf of company to present information regarding company products and services.
- Helps to express and maintain Angry Horse company culture.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Minimum1 year Prior beverage sales experience
- Driver’s license, must meet insurance requirements.
- Currently living in the Los Angeles area.
- Required General Computer Knowledge in (Google Apps, excel, IOS)
- Laptop Computer or Ipad.
- A personal vehicle.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
Oral communication, written communication, sales technique, customer relations, customer service, technical communications, math aptitude, negotiations, organization professionalism, presentation, reading skills, and time management.
Email completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org