Key Account Manager
10 Barrel Brewing Company
Apply for Job
10 Barrel Brewing Co. started back in 2006 with three guys in Bend, Oregon who shared one simple mindset; brew beer, drink beer, and have fun doing it. Since then our brewery has grown, but we will always stay the same...Rough morning? Grab a beer. Powder day? The “gone skiing” sign goes up. Too hot to work? Mandatory company float. You get the picture...Here’s to living it up with a beer in hand. Cheers!
- Lead and manage business, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales, and pricing initiatives to sell 10 Barrel Brewing brands at independent and chain accounts in order to gain growth in a competitive grocery segment.
- Utilize a proven track record of multi-state account management while developing account plans and budgets, prepare and present account reviews, and communicate activities effectively both internally and externally.
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with chains relevant to the respective territory and cater to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties.
- Conducted monthly meetings with buyers to sell-in new products, programs and promotional activities.
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products and buyers with IRI, sales data and program execution recaps.
- Work closely with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to increase 10 Barrel Brewing’s visibility, and implement, manage, track execution, and evaluate results of pricing, distribution and space initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or other related field required.
Substantive growth in current / most recent position within the last three - five years – Ideally within a sales, marketing, strategic, or analytic capacity – CPG experience preferred.
High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects - specifically exposure to retail initiatives with information based selling responsibilities.
Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
Understanding of wholesaler network / processes and Wholesaler Equity Agreement.
Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
MUST LOVE BEER! We love the stuff.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.