Beachwood Brewing Sales/Brand Ambassador Representative
Apply for this Job
Beachwood Brewing is looking for an exceptional sales/brand ambassador who loves beer and wants to pursue a career that fulfills their passion. We are a growing company and we are looking for candidates who can grow with us by demonstrating a high capacity to learn and take on new challenges. The primary focus is to position Beachwood Brewing as the premier craft brewery in the minds of our consumer by championing craft beer and influencing key on-and off-premise accounts and distributor sales teams to feature good beer more often. Some of the components of this multi-faceted job include: increasing distribution, securing displays, on-and-off-premise features and promotions, staff trainings, POS (point-of-sale) management and leading the thought about good beer within the distributor and in the marketplace. Accomplishing such feats requires an exceptional person who possesses a strong beer distributor background, including industry-related sales.
This job requires an exceptional work ethic, extensive passion for good beer, knowledge of breweries and beer styles and the ability to grow Beachwood Brewing’s business in our foot print. The focus of the job is to work with key retailers, with concentration on building relationships with on and off premise accounts.
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with Beachwood’s valued wholesale partners and accounts
- Assist distributor sales team in day-to-day management of Beachwood’s message and quality standards. Work directly with distributor sales managers to ensure proper storage and rotation of stock on all Beachwood products.
- Educate and inform all distributor representatives and key accounts on all limited/seasonal or new releases from Beachwood.
- Work directly with the distributor's on-premise and off-premise sales managers and representatives to determine all target accounts in each territory.
- Maximize the customer experience from distributor to consumer
- Develop and grow key customers in each territory and attain a relationship with said retailers to gain sales and distribution
- Ensure proper presentation and placement of all Beachwood products and P.O.S./P.O.P. in all accounts.
- Plan routes to ensure all accounts are regularly seen.
- Execute and develop a promotional calendar geared towards building sales and distribution
- Plan and execute promotion events with key retailers that may occur any day of the week.
- Forecast seasonal brand execution and track results.
- Lay the foundation to streamline future strategic allocations
- Stay current with industry trends.
- Embrace and communicate Beachwood’s company culture
- The qualified candidate currently resides in Los Angeles County
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- A MINIMUM of 2 years Craft Beer Sales experience IS REQUIRED,
- Requires computer knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (including ability to enter, retrieve, and interpret data in spreadsheets)
- Ability to understand the market planning process
- Basic understanding and use of selling skills, public speaking skills, and the ability to express oneself in an articulate, succinct and professional manner
- A MINIMUM of 2-year college degree (or equivalent experience) IS REQUIRED, 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) preferred