Experienced Brewers - Hiring Immediately!!!
Cisco Brewers Portsmouth
Apply for Job
Cisco Brewers Portsmouth, part of Craft Brew Alliance has immediate openings for Experienced Brewers in Portsmouth, NH. Reporting to the Manger of Brewing and Quality, the Brewer is responsible for crafting and brewing high-quality products; managing the brewing and finishing processes, interacting with appropriate departments and leading and mentoring team.
Specific duties include:
- Support the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Potentially manage a team of 1-5 brewers
- Work closely with brewing team to achieve desired quality and production targets
- Oversee Inventory and quality management of raw materials
- Order consumables and ingredients
- Monitor progress of beer through production cycle via brewery information system
- Work with other departments throughout the brewing, racking and packaging process
- Other duties as assigned throughout the brewery to assist other departments as needed to accomplish organizational goals
- Bachelor’s degree or coursework in a science discipline or engineering is desirable, or equivalent years of experience
- A General Certificate or Diploma in Brewing from the Institute of Brewing and Distilling or similar institution preferred
- 3-5 years in-depth brewing industry experience; prior supervisory experience preferred; Attention to detail and patience for brewing process to achieve high standards of quality; must be able to work flexible shifts with varying hours
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook…)
- Packaging experience preferred
- Maintenance experience preferred
Qualified Candidates please apply online:
Send resume to:
Tyler Monzie | Craft Brew Alliance
Join us on LinkedIn through Craft Brew Recruiting!
Craft Brew Alliance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.