Atlanta Area Sales Representative
Southbound Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
The Atlanta Area Sales Representative opportunity is a full-time salaried sales position whose primary focus will be to grow the brand and our product presence throughout the Atlanta Area and its surrounding cities. We are seeking a candidate that is passionate about craft beer and is eager to introduce Southbound Brewing Co. to new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, independence, ambition, impeccable organization, time management skills, an aggressive work ethic, persistence, be goal-oriented, and an integral component of an effective team.
The Sales Representative must prioritize market initiatives using essential CRM tools which are provided by the company. The ideal candidate will effectively manage core accounts, distributor relations, and consumer interactions on a day to day basis. The employee must be willing and able to manage these key responsibilities using essential multi-tasking skills.
- Relationship Building: Establish business relationships with distributor partners, maintain key retailers, and proactively pursue new accounts to drive growth in targeted off and on premise accounts.
- Accountability: Effective management of goals, budgets, distributors, customers, and deliverables.
- Communication: Timely and descriptive recapitulation of market activities using existing CRM software. Presentation and public speaking skills will be needed to present new items, execute promotions, and lead monthly sales meetings.
- Planning: Organization and attention-to-detail are essential components to successful planning in this role. This position requires excellent time management skills as well as very strong analytical and problem solving skills. These skills will be utilized when planning successful events, product roll outs, and implementing programs needed to grow sales volumes.
- Execution: Work with distributor partners and accounts to ensure flawless creation and execution of both on- and off-premise programs using promotions, events, staff trainings, and effective floor displays in order to increase sales volume.
- Education: Educates distributors, retailers, and consumers in the territory on all general brewery and brand knowledge. This will be conducted through distributor presentations, work-withs, retail staff trainings, consumer tastings and events.
This position will offer an experience based competitive salary, commission, sales incentives, and benefits that include health insurance, expense account, cell phone plan, and paid time off.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Have a minimum of two years in beverage sales from a supplier or distributor and be familiar with the brewing, distribution, and retail side of the beer industry.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities. Must be capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive.
- Excellent leadership capabilities with strong presentation and interpersonal skills that include strong communication skills: verbal, listening and written.
- Must be able to maintain business-like behavior during and after the consumption of alcohol during social events.
- Applicants must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and vehicle insurance.
- Position requires frequent travel, night, weekend and occasional holiday work.