Bay Area Sales Manager
Woods Beer Co.
Apply for Job
Woods Beer and Wine Co is a family of bars, brewpubs, and wineries around the Bay Area. We have a busy brewpub next to Dolores Park, a cozy satellite bar in Russian Hill, a bustling brewery, ! bar, and music venue in Uptown Oakland, a beer beach and production brewery on Treasure Island, and an outpost in the Outer Sunset. We make creative, adventurous small-batch beers for curious drinkers. Are you friendly, creative, and passionate about the local food and beverage industry? Read on.
Position: Bay Area Sales Manager
We are looking for a charismatic, experienced Bay Area Sales Manager who can contribute to our people and community-oriented approach to craft beer. We strive to empower all employees to think for themselves and solve problems creatively. We seek a self-starting, independent, initiative-taking individual for this position.
This is a full-time, salaried position with the majority of time spent at accounts in San Francisco and the East Bay as well as at our production brewery on Treasure Island, Woods Island Club.
- Passion for craft beer and the local food and beverage industry
- 2+ years experience in beverage distribution and sales
- Previous management experience a plus!
- Detail orientation and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills - written and in-person
- Critical thinking capability
- Ability to lift 175 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with Quickbooks preferred
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and implement sales strategy business plan for our self-distribution program for the entire Bay Area
- Develop and maintain relationships with retail partners and create target list for new customers
- Hire, train, and manage all sales representatives
- Work with production team to provide feedback on product strategy and quality
- Work with design team to hone brand message, packaging, and point of sale materials
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure proper invoicing, collections, and inventory management
- Competitive base salary
Sound good? Send us a cover letter and resume (preferably pasted into the body of your response).
We look forward to hearing from you! www.woodsbeer.com