Wanted Head Brewer looking for growth!
Singin' River Brewing Company, LLC
Apply for this Job
Singin’ River Brewing Co is a family owned brewery located in Florence, Alabama. We are celebrating our 5th year in business and seeking a full-time head brewer to lead us into our next phase of growth including a newly installed canning line.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Leads creation of recipes, production of wort, fermentation and packaging of all ongoing Singin’ River brands
· Design and brew new seasonal beers and one-off beer brands
· Ensure overall brewery cleanliness, health, and safety
· Evaluate and interpret wort and beer quality on a daily basis, with regard to analytical results, process consistency, and taste.
· Provide proactive leadership for safety through regular floor walks/inspections and safety meetings.
• Advanced understanding of and proficiency in all aspects of brewing
• Comprehensive knowledge of all brewery mechanical and supplies is preferred.
• Minimum of two or more years of professional brewing experience in a production brewery
• Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
• Superior attention to detail and professionalism
• A positive attitude and skills working as part of a small team
• An unyielding desire to make the best, most creative beer possible
• Flexibility & creative problem solving abilities surrounding changing demands
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lift or move heavy products ranging from up to 165 lb
• Ability to work in a wide variety of temperatures and conditions
• Willingness to learn duties as they arise in correlation to growth and expansion
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products and ability to learn brewing production software