Field Market Manager
Indeed Brewing Company and Taproom
Apply for this Job
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking a highly motivated person to manage our distributor network throughout Minnesota & North Dakota. The Field Market Manager is responsible for managing and holding our distributor partners accountable to mutually agreed upon Volume & Distribution goals. The Field Market Manager will report to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should follow these core values:
- Genuine care for our customers, business partners, and co-workers
- The relentless pursuit of improvement
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented with strong follow through
- Creative and solution-oriented problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations with finesse
- Passion for the role
- Cultivate and strengthen the critical relationship between Indeed, distributor partners and its retail partners.
- Conduct distributor work-withs on an agreed upon schedule with Sales Manager & Distributor partners.
- Achieve volume and distribution targets in a defined territory and targeted accounts.
- Conduct special events, festivals, beer dinners & retail tastings as needed.
- Develop local sales & marketing programs based upon distributor territory needs with Sales & Marketing Managers
- Maximize product velocity by improving merchandising and brand presence within retail locations.
- Use Lilypad CRM tool to log retail activity and capture market insights that will be relayed back to management via weekly recaps.
- Use VIP data to monitor wholesaler performance and provide insight on sales trends
- Review beer inventory to maintain proper levels based upon our core & seasonal offerings. Work with logistics to coordinate distributor orders
- Monitor and uphold Indeed’s strict quality standards.
- Maintain multiple budgets and adhere to the company’s spending policies.
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner (expense & mileage reports, work calendar, etc.).
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Perform other business related duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to travel frequently as needed
- 3+ years as a rising star in beverage sales, national accounts or wholesale distribution management
- Must have a strong understanding of distributor workings, national accounts, brand building, talent development, basic computer skills, and pricing dynamics
- Squeaky clean driving record and personal liability vehicle insurance
- Understanding of VIP Sales Reporting and Lilypad Customer Relationship Manager a plus
- Overnights, evening and weekend work availability, and willing to travel a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal relationship skills
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time and independently
- Strong desire to grow professionally with the company
- Strong organization and time management
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Health care stipend
- Paid vacation/holiday/sick days
- Expense reimbursement, including cell-phone, mileage, and travel expenses
- Beer benefits per Company policy
Email your cover letter of introduction, why you’d be a good fit at Indeed, required salary with resume to email@example.com with the SUBJECT: FIELD MARKET MANAGER
NO PHONE CALLS, NO PERSONAL VISITS