Digital Marketing Director
Canarchy Craft Brewery Collective
Apply for Job
This position will lead the digital marketing practice for the CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective. Working closely with our breweries, this role will be charged with developing and implementing a 360 digital marketing practice including social, content, media, search, and more. Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Director of Digital Marketing will be positioned as a leader in the organization and will have the opportunity to help build a best-in-class digital practice within the craft beer industry.
- Designs and implements a robust digital marketing discipline across the organization.
- Sets the digital strategy and vision for the company; Acts as the digital voice in the building.
- Creates user experiences in support of both new product launches and national campaigns.
- Establishes a digital marketing playbook, including go-to-market strategies and executional direction.
- Sets best practices for social media activation and community management.
- Manages CANarchy social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Determines a content approach for both CANarchy and our brewery partners.
- Leads the digital media practice and resources necessary to have a significant online presence.
- Oversees the digital budget for CANarchy, while also providing counsel to our brewery partners on digital spend.
- Analyzes data, platforms and trends to identify key learnings and implications.
- Works directly with the sales team to provide general digital marketing support and expertise.
- Optimizes ecommerce and retail product pages.
- Continues to learn and test emerging digital platforms to better understand the implications to our business.
- Provides coaching and guidance to our community managers across the breweries.
- Ideates national campaign ideas, new products and other business-driving solutions.
- Travels to breweries across the US and works together with marketing managers to optimize local digital efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience leading a digital marketing practice in a related field or industry (craft beer preferred).
- Advanced computer skills and digital intimacy.
- Knowledge across multiple pillars within the digital marketing spectrum.
- Deep understanding of the digital space and familiarity with new technology.
- Have a strong data-driven approach to problem solving with an ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to convert ideas into scalable strategies.
- Skill in effective communication and responsible decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability and work in a fast pace setting.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10-25 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Reports to: VP Marketing
Manages Others: Yes
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Minimum Certification: NA
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: Approx 15-20%
Driving Requirements: N/A
Tools & Equipment Used: Standard Office Equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs