Regional Field Manager - Norwalk, CT
Apply for Job
Regional Field Manager - Norwalk, CT
Norwalk, CT, USA
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there - creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach - leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do - it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle- all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
Reporting to an Account Manager, the Regional Field Manager is responsible for overseeing field teams performance and client satisfaction within a set of assigned Sales Regions. Teams within each Sales Region may span across different execution models within the On and Off Premise.
This position will have direct reports located in varying markets throughout the U.S., which they will coach and guide toward achieving individual and program goals. He/she will be responsible for assembling a team of committed, brand educated, Business Development Specialists, to execute in their assigned class of trade, in an effort to engage distributor partners, retailers and consumers on the core client brands.
The RFM is expected to use their business acumen to steward all elements of the business within their assigned regions and have a deep understanding of the beverage alcohol industry, specifically the beer segment. The RFM has a pulse on market-based insights and collaborates regularly with local field clients to deliver innovative and strategic thinking that drives overall business results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a day-to-day contact for field clients, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of client's business, industry trends and competitive landscape
- Maintains consistent call and travel frequency to visit field clients across brand/marketing and sales
- Collaborates internally with cross functional departments and other account team members to hire and grow talent pool
- Manages field execution to achieve business objectives and KPI goals while reinforcing Inspira's partnership with field clients
- Delivers guidance and support to assigned team members, managing activity for their respective markets
- Manages all expenses and budgets with quarterly review
- Works closely with other Regional Field Managers to ensure consistency across regions fostering an environment of collaboration, creativity and support
- Manages monthly and quarterly performance to produce business performance recaps and communicates results to key stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Ensures all program / sales goals are met and proactively reports feedback to the Account Manager
- Works with Account Manager to develop Quarterly Business Plans
- Drives and implements the vision of brand building initiatives inclusive of management / distribution of approved marketing materials
- Conducts market analysis to track performance at the brand, region and individual level
- Identifies opportunities for growth through competitive, channel and/or consumer insights and presents intelligence to the team / greater organization and aid in the development of innovative programs and ideas
- Bachelor's Degree; Focus in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a business environment, preferably in the Spirits/Beer industry
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Expert working knowledge of P & L and budget management
- Knowledge of alcohol regulations, rules, market trends and competition preferred
- Ability to travel 1 week/month, sometimes with short notice
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win - we'll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.