GENERAL MANAGER - Collaboratory
Canarchy Holding Co LLC
Apply for this Job
This position is responsible for the overall daily operation, guest satisfaction, and profitability of the restaurant.
- Provides supervision of all positions at the location.
- Oversees daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Ensures superior service is offered to all guests and is a priority of all restaurant managers and employees.
- Responds to all guest complaints and works to proactively resolve them within company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures the proper standards are followed for restaurant set up, including opening and closing procedures and hourly staff side work procedures.
- Supervises settlement of customer purchases in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitors feedback at the end of each shift, including the communication from managers in the log.
- Performs daily accounting and cash control including invoice coding and approval.
- Orders, receives, codes, and stocks all beverages, goods and services, and performs daily cost tracking.
- Ensures all food and beverage products are prepared and presented in accordance to written recipes and specifications.
- Manages and participates in monthly inventory.
- Plans and conducts weekly manager meeting.
- Ensures the manager office premises and building premises are appropriately and adequately secured and locked during and at the end of shifts.
- Ensures the restaurant is adequately and properly stocked with the appropriate food and beverage levels.
- Conducts daily meetings with staff to inform them of happenings in the restaurant.
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness of restaurant and appearance of staff.
- Handles staff queries and assists with problems.
- Regularly checks restaurant for maintenance requirements and submits maintenance requests or performs the repair.
- Allocates reservations according to policy, checks and confirms on all reservations, or works in coordination with managers to accomplish.
- Ensures that staff receives continual training necessary for job competence, including use of the POS system.
- Recruits own staff liaising with other departments and assists in onboarding.
- Ensures the scheduling standards and practices are being met for all employee schedules.
- Maintains strict security standards to avoid theft or damage.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Contact Us: email@example.com