1886 Malt House
Apply for this Job
The Malt House Sales Representative supports Attis' Agribusiness in all sales-related functions for the 1886 Malt House. The Sales Representative will be assigned a sales territory, with brewery customers and corresponding targets for customer visits, customer contacts, and sales revenue. The Sales Representative will also participate in other sales and marketing activities including involvement in and leading of facility tours, tradeshow and event attendance. Sales Representative will stay up-to-date on product profiles and understanding of production schedules and shipping routines. Additionally, Representative will convey customer feedback on product quality to the Marketing and Sales team and the Malt House Operations Staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of sales strategies
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Ability to build productive and positive business relationships
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Proven experience in product sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Time management and organizational skills
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in product sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing, or related field
- Equivalent experience and demonstrated equivalent competency may supplant the bachelor’s degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communicates effectively with customers to generate sales on behalf of 1886 Malt House.
- Understanding of the brewing process and ability to communicate with brewers on how to effectively use 1886 Malt House products.
- Ability to write sales reports, communicated sales tactics, successes and failures with the Malt Sales and Marketing staff. Ability to work in a team environment to continuously improve sales strategy.
- Ability to attend and positively represent the Company at tradeshows, facility tours, industry events, and educational seminars.
- Facilitates collaboration efforts between Malt House customers and the Marketing team.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Maintains a current driver’s license.
- Frequent travel will be required, including overnights. Some weekend travel may also be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year