Gulf Coast Sales Rep
Dixie Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
"I10-Corridor" / Gulf-Coast Sales Representative
Based out of Mobile, AL (preferred)
- Drive sales volume and distribution in assigned territory by identifying new opportunities, active selling and account relationship development, and motivating distributor sales teams to prioritize the brand in their portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management, retail sales staff, and bartenders in key accounts.
- Execute sell-through and merchandising initiatives for retail accounts to increase consumer trial and engagement.
- Work in collaboration with the Sales Manager to achieve team targets, introduce new marketing initiatives and implement promotions
- Achieve sales goals by brand
- Use VIP data to identify opportunities or gain other business insights
- Maintain consistent visitation schedule within the market, hitting target account list including chain and independent on and off premise accounts.
- Monitor beer inventory to maintain proper levels based on sales trends, promotions, new product introductions and our core & seasonal offerings as well as maintain our standard for quality products.
- Monitor product freshness based on date codes at both distributor warehouses and key retail accounts.
- Represents Dixie Beer at various festivals, tastings, tap events and conferences.
- Conduct formal trainings and ride-withs with distributor sales representatives in assigned market.
- Setup and conduct staff trainings for key accounts.
- Hosts occasional on premise demonstrations/presentations.
- Perform administrative tasks as required including expense reports, work calendars, sales goals, etc.
- 85% of time spent actively working towards distribution goals, rate of sale goals, volume goals, period priorities and distributor work-withs.
- 15% administrative
At a minimum, Account Managers must have the following qualifications:
- Have 2+ years of sales experience in a beer/wine and spirits/distributor environment
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have physical ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Have ability to maintain professionalism during and after the consumption of alcohol
- Comfortable with public speaking and possess excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Suites