Western Regional Sales Representative
Apply for this Job
Because Beer Deserves Better:
DrinkTanks® insulated beer growlers have revolutionized the beer container industry. Now you can take your favorite premium craft beer wherever you want without it going bad, spilling, or getting warm. Through years of R&D, we’ve created the most perfect beer growler. Our stainless steel beer growlers are vacuum-sealed and double-wall insulated, ensuring that the beer (or any other perishable liquid) inside stays fresh and carbonated longer than any other growler.
We are a group of craft beer enthusiasts, passionate about getting outdoors, hiking, skiing, fishing and bringing our cold beers with us.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join the DrinkTanks Craft Sales Team as Western Regional Sales Representative. Someone who loves beer and wants to sell a product that serves as a perfect companion. Someone who can engage with Brewers, Tap Room Managers, and Marketers – both on the phone and in person. Someone hungry and passionate about working within an exciting crossover industry of Craft Beer and Outdoor Retail.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, flexible hours and an engaging, growth-oriented work culture.
The Western Regional Sales Representative will drive sales growth in the western half of the United States. In this integral position, you will plan and implement territory sales initiatives throughout the entire distribution cycle to exceed sales, brand and company objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in territory/overall Craft sales strategy and planning for DrinkTanks
- Responsible for sales growth and financial goals within territory; maintains self-education on regional craft brewers and industry trends.
- Entrepreneurial approach to seeking out new opportunities to grow sales, including new account penetration and retail sales conversion.
- Conducts regular sales, product and brand training and activation – primarily via phone but also in the field at events and account visits, etc.
- Secures POS presence at key accounts and implements other designated sales and marketing campaigns, while maintaining on-brand consistency across the territory.
- Primary responsibility is within Craft but will also be called on for occasional help with other channel sales engagement efforts particularly within Outdoor.
- Collaborates with Sales and other departments on special projects as directed, including back up for Sales Support and Sales Reporting tasks as needed.
- Maintains budgets for expenses and sales goals for territory, submits regular reports
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.)
- Two or more years of proven Sales experience (Craft industry preferred)
- Candidates must have a passion for craft beer and ideally be well-connected to the craft brewing community.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proactive with an ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- B2B sales experience with strategic regional development and selling skills
- A trustworthy, customer relationship builder, always maintaining a professional attitude
- Willing to get in the trenches to achieve the company and customer objectives at hand
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (in person, phone and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G Suite, CRM, Social Media and ERP
- Ability to travel (up to 20%), work in a vehicle or in the field
- Must reside in the Bend, Oregon area (or be willing to relocate at own expense)
- Visits to breweries, event locations, and retail accounts will be required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends occasionally
- Pre-employment drug screening, physical and background check are required
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable car
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Quarterly bonus/commissions based on achieving regional sales goals
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid time off
If you are an experienced Sales Professional who’s passionate about Craft Beer and is looking for a fast-paced, creative and growth-focused career opportunity, then let’s talk! Please be sure to submit a cover letter including why you’d be a great fit for this position, along with your resume.