Regional Sales Manager -South East
DuClaw Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
We are in search of our next superstar regional sales manager.
The ideal candidate is passionate about craft beer, knowledgeable about the industry and has a proven record of success in a relevant sales position. This person should be able to effectively build relationships, meet sales goals and maintain a positive attitude.
Our environment is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. We play hard, work harder, and support each other along the way. We are ideas-driven, and expect our people to speak up. We maintain accountability and aim to make each other better. Also, there’s free beer.
- Act as the face of DuClaw Brewing Company in the region, projecting a quality product and company reputation.
- Build and maintain fantastic close, working relationship and with distributor partners.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship and with key on and off-premise accounts and prospects.
- Have a thorough understanding of DuClaw Brewing Company’s history and products, as well as its competition in the market.
- Have a general understanding of the brewing process.
- Be extremely proactive in relationship-building internally and externally.
- Fearlessly execute the sales process and meet or exceed goals set forth.
- Conduct required administrative tasks for the role such as tracking and reporting through our software and systems.
- Execute special events such as tastings, festivals, tap takeovers, etc. to promote the brand in your marketplace.
- Work closely with the DuClaw Brewing Company marketing team to promote events and provide marketing materials to support accounts.
- Perform regular ride-alongs with distributor and company sales staff.
- Operate honestly, respectably and reliably to build and maintain trust from others.
- Offer feedback and ideas on all things DuClaw Brewing Company as a respected and trusted team member.
- Be present (by phone or in person) at weekly recap and planning meetings and monthly sales meetings.
- Help out periodically with weekend events at the brewery.
- Maintain open lines of communication and be open to strategic guidance and coaching from your leadership team.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have 3-4 years of relevant sales experience.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the craft beer industry.
- Must be open to up to 50% travel.
- Must have an updated driver’s license and car.
- Must be open to flexible hours to execute evening and weekend promotions as needed.
- Health, dental & vision insurance.
- 401k eligibility.
- Free beer.
- A fun-loving, hardworking culture of openness and support.
Some of our values: We craft with intention. We innovate fearlessly, we are dedicated to quality. We work hard together. We leave egos at the door. We are unafraid to fail at the risk of greatness. We serve, and are reliable, consistent & transparent. We are authentically us, and welcome all into craft.
DuClaw Brewing Company is based in Baltimore, Maryland and distributed in 19 states across the Northeast and Southeast U.S. DuClaw Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you a fit? Apply here.