Seismic Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Emanating from the craft beer capital of Northern California, Seismic Brewing Company was founded by friends and brewing industry veterans that share a passion for high quality craft beer and an audacious vision to establish new benchmarks for environmentally sustainable brewing through technique and technology. As our name implies, Seismic Brewing Company will be a powerful force in our local community, and we will be a catalyst to shape the brewing industry landscape.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently seeking motivated, charismatic sales professionals with a passion for craft beer to join our team as a MARKET MANAGER in Northern California and Northern Nevada. Our Market Manager will serve as a key member of the sales team and will be responsible for growing relationships with our distributor and cultivating relationships with on-premise accounts within their markets. This individual, in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director & our distributor partners, will establish an annual Market Sales Plan to build brand awareness and distribution for Seismic Brewing Company. Our Market Manager will be coached & supervised by the Regional Sales Director and supported with a sales & marketing budget to achieve their goals.
JOB DETAILS: Our Market Manager will interact with many distinct groups & have a wide range of responsibilities. All job details listed below are intended to support the principal goals of sharing our Seismic Brewing story and helping to build our brand within their home market.
- BREWERY: Monthly sales meetings and training: team-building and learning about our beer & culture.
- DISTRIBUTORS: Routine training & education of sales personnel: working the local market together.
- ON-PREMISE RETAIL: building relationships and our account base: coordinating events & promotions.
- FESTIVALS & LOCAL RELATIONS: Be an ambassador for Seismic Brewing Company in your community.
- 1-3 years of craft beer sales experience, with a good grasp of the 3-tier system and CA/NV ABC laws.
- A strong passion for craft beer! Cicerone Server Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present publicly.
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and maintaining composure in high pressure situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package, specifically working with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Lead by example. Demonstrated success of working independently and as a part of team.
- Valid driver’s license free from any DUIs within the past 3 years & 0 points on their driving license.
- The ability to have flexible hours, including some evening and weekend work.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary & benefits that will be determined by experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, fully funded for employee
- Paid time off & Holidays
- Awesome company culture & amazing people!
- Free Beer! And the opportunity to brew your own beer with our amazing brewing team!
If you would like to be a Market Manager for Seismic Brewing Company, please submit your resume AND a cover letter, which highlights your previous experience working with distributors, your passion for craft beer, your required salary, and anything else that you would like us to know about you.
The Resume and Cover Letter can be sent to email@example.com, RE: “Seismic Market Manager”. This position will remain posted/open until filled. We apologize, but resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered.