Brewery Sales Representative - Orlando & Tampa
Veza Sur Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
We are looking for a highly motivated and seasoned Brewery Sales Representative to join our team to help further accelerate our growth and develop Veza Sur in Orlando and Tampa. We're all about great brews and hella good vibes!
Our team is as culturally diverse as our city of birth and we are proud of our vibrant Latin roots. Flavorful and sessionable beers are our focus, perfect for Florida's hot summers and mild winters. From Craft Lagers and IPAs to Sours and Fruit Beers we stay true to Cerveza Artesanal. All our beers are made available in our pub with a core line up in distribution.
You would be responsible to help grow and develop Veza Sur as a brand in Orlando and Tampa by driving to achieve key sales objectives through working alongside our distribution partners and growing new accounts very fast.
We care about driving ideas, making them a reality while brewing great beers and having a great time!
- Responsible for increasing distribution and volume across on- premise and off premise accounts in Orlando and Tampa
- Monitors sales volume goals for wholesalers within defined market
- Present new brands and marketing strategies to wholesalers and retailers
- Participate in marketing events and public appearances to promote Veza Sur
- Manage the planning of sales and marketing of retailer events
- Creates, presents, and tracks sales incentive programs to wholesalers
- Identifie needs for improvement and implement effective solutions based on market research
- Review pricing - bring forward any competitive disadvantages we may have in the market, and bring forward any profitable opportunities to the company
- Bring forward POCM/POS ideas to marketing and communicate any state laws when creating trade programing
- Collaborate with internal brand team to prepare goals/vision materials for high-level planning
- Complete required tracking such as: expense reports, tracking forms, surveys and work orders
- Establish and monitor quality control standards (product freshness, finished product loss)
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to think and move between strategic and analytical thinking as well as actual execution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adjust the message to the audience
- 100% willing to do whatever it takes to build a brand for the long term while driving execution
- Highly organized and have a track record of leading by example
- Beer industry passion and the appreciation of the culture that goes with it
- Profound knowledge of craft beer and brewing process; Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Highly-creative; able to generate fresh, impactful ideas and see them through to implementation
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Experience owning budgetary responsibility and executing against timelines
- Strong communication and presentation skills - especially verbally
- 2+ years experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage alcohol industry experience
- Ideally college degree
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35 lbs. cases of beer frequently, and move and place 165 lbs. kegs as needed
- Bilingual a plus