Sales Representative For Fast growing Craft Liquor Company
You & Yours Distilling Co.
Apply for this Job
About the Position:
We’re looking for a qualified sales representative to support the Los Angeles market by
engaging in sales and relationship building with existing and potential accounts. You’ll work under
the guidance of managers to meet sales goals and most importantly while portraying the You &
Your Distilling Co. brand and culture out in the market place!
You’ll be an experienced sales representative (ideally with liquor experience) who is looking to
sell products you can be proud of in a company that has a cool culture but gets things done when
push comes to shove. Or, you could also be in the bar business (bartender) and looking for a
change in your life so you can enjoy your weekends!
The Job Tasks Will Include:
- Responsible for introducing accounts to our brand
- Deliver the target volumes and distribution goals as stated in the specific region plan
- Establishing relationships with on-premise and off-premise retail accounts
- Build and sustain quality relationships with the key distribution and decision makers in the retail accounts to enhance our sales capabilities and drivers
- Handling customer service inquiries from retail accounts
- Demonstrate knowledge of the You & Yours product portfolio
- Communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Paid account support with monthly stipend
Other Things (Potentially) About You!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university desired
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales environment; minimum of 1-year experience
- working in alcohol sales or alcohol distribution desired
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; willing to work a flexible schedule
- Outgoing/high energy; enjoys public interaction
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and stay organized, motivated, focused and efficient
- Goal oriented with the ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity and honesty
- Access to a vehicle that you are willing to use for business purposes
- Must live in the greater Los Angeles area
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Benefits of Working With Us:
Monthly stipend to drink the product
Flexible work schedule
Fun work outings and general vibe
Employee discounts on all product
Most importantly, you'll be joining a fast growing team and be in the company of great, likeminded
people, with unlimited potential for growth!
Disclaimer - Yes We Must Do This!
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the
position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform
other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals
with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To
perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform
each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.