National Sales Manager - Ohio Based
Platform Beer Company
Apply for this Job
National Sales Manager
The position of National Sales Manager will report directly to our VP of Sales to support and grow all current and upcoming sales and distribution networks. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, rapidly expanding environment while contributing a powerful dynamic to our sales team. By staying in regular communication with sales managers, wholesale partners, and key chain category managers, the National Sales Manager will strive to help achieve established goals and lead our brewery in continued innovation, product quality, and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- Effective Wholesaler Management and Planning
- Effective Chain management and planning
- Effective market development and positioning
- Effective communication of brand direction in all markets
- Effective trainer of current and future sales team members
- Effective evaluation of analytical results
- Effective reporting of trends, opportunities and results
- Rich understanding of micro and macro industry trends
- Rich understanding of competitive landscape
- Preferred 4-year degree and a minimum of 5 years in a beer sales position
- Minimum of 2 years in a Beer Sales/Distribution Management position
- Relevant experience evaluating detailed sales reporting data
- Experience working directly with key chain account and category managers
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Position requires time management and problem solving abilities.
- Position would require travel to numerous markets quarterly
- Position will be based in Ohio, but not required to be in Cleveland
- Position will report directly to the VP of Sales
- A passion for craft beer and the craft beer industry is a must!
- A high growth company in the process of establishing a streamline business model.
- A fast-paced environment which involves many short notice tasks and schedule changes.
- An independent work structure that evaluates based upon accomplishment of goals.
- An image conscious organization that focuses on customer service at the highest level.
- Competitive pay structure
- Health Care Benefits
- Paid time off