Sales Representative - CT, MA, RI
Captain Lawrence Brewing
Apply for this Job
The main objective of this position is to manage the business of CLBC sales and wholesale partners within CT, RI, and MA.Job Description
- The main objective of this position is to manage the business of CLBC sales and wholesale partners within CT, RI, and MA.
- Increase awareness of CLBC brands in order to increase sales. This includes but is not limited to calling on all existing accounts and acquiring new accounts and working directly with a network of distributors.
- Business development of each wholesaler including market specific work targeted in increased distribution and sales.
- Gain an intimate and working knowledge of each wholesale partner’s organization including an open relationship with all members of the management and sales team.
- Represent CLBC in the retail trade as the first point of contact from the brewery.
- Plan and execute promotional events with the distributors and on your own.
- Continue to grow our relationship with all employees at the Distributors in order to improve our standing as a key supplier partner.
- Work to achieve monthly Key Performance Indicators, which are tied to bonus compensation and design to drive business in a planned direction
- Call on potential accounts to secure additional tap lines and can placements within existing accounts. Maintain and grow relationships with key accounts.
- Work beer festivals when needed, which may include some travel. This may include the entire or partial festival.
- Schedule “work with’s” with distributor personnel Monday – Thursday.
- Work out of market crew drives when scheduled.
- Attend sales meeting at the brewery in Elmsford.
- Manage your monthly budget to ensure money is available for all brewery events and promotions.
- This position reports directly to the Director of Sales while maintaining an open working relationship with all levels of the CLBC Team
- Completely understand and embrace the CLBC brands and culture and deliver our mission to the wholesale and retail customer.
- Must reside centrally in the territory.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have direct distributor and/or brewery sales experience in beer.