Atlantic Beverage Distributors
Apply for this Job
Atlantic Beverage Distributors is looking for an aggressive and professional-minded salesperson for established sales territory in the Metro West North area. Successful candidate will have one to two years wholesale experience, or commensurate experience in the hospitality industry, exemplary interpersonal skills, and strong work ethic.
Founded in 1992, this family-owned business has experienced steady and continuous growth over the years. Our goal is to be the leader in the delivery of craft beer, craft spirits and fine wine, by providing our customers and supplier partners with exceptional service and value.
Responsibilities will include:
- Calling on off and on-premise accounts to give successful presentations for decision-making buyers that result in the sales of wine and/or spirits.
- Meeting or exceeding pre-determined service expectations while effectively selling the portfolio and fulfilling designated account run management objectives.
- Planning and executing a daily schedule of sales calls via a pre-determined account run
- Meeting with each account in the designated account run on a regular basis
- Working with supplier representatives and managers in the field to promote sales in territory
- Improving the marketability of products through shelf management, display position and price point management
- Effectively planning on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis in relation to achieving applicable sales goals
- Following through on issues deemed important to management, customers, and suppliers
Atlantic offers an extremely competitive and balanced compensation package including health insurance, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, and more.