New Mexico Sales Representative
Ska Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Regional Sales Manager
It takes characters to brew beer with character, and we at Ska Brewing Co. have been doing that since 1995. Our award-winning craft brewing roots are firmly planted in Durango, Colorado, where we work hard and play harder. Our community-minded organization does all it can to give back to the town we love.
About the Job
In this position, you will be responsible for the successful sale, distribution and placement of all Ska craft beer in both on and off premise locations throughout New Mexico. You will also represent Ska Brewing at festivals and promotions throughout the year with peak times coming during the summer months. This is an exempt position.
- Responsible for maintaining a sales route of 40+ accounts per week.
- Introduce retailers to our beers in on and off-premise locations.
- Open new accounts in on and off-premise locations.
- Understand and embrace the Ska culture and deliver our mission to the retail customer.
- Develop new relationships and maintain a positive working relationship with distributors and retailers.
- Communicate any special needs to the distribution department.
- Assist with market forecasting on all brands with a heavy emphasis on seasonal and one offs.
- Extraordinary knowledge of Ska Brewing products.
- Work directly with wholesalers to manage and increase territory sales.
- Adhere to sales and travel budgets.
- Represent a consistent brand message in all covered markets.
- Represent Ska at various events at promotions.
- Ability to remain professional in all circumstances.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum two years of relevant experience along with solid working knowledge of the beer and brewing industry and/or a Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or other related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with limited direction or supervision
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and use of own car each day
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and independent working attitude
Ska Brewing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed team members.