North Carolina Brand Manager
NOLA Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
NOLA Brewing Company is looking for a local Brand Manager for our North Carolina markets. We are looking for a craft beer savvy, experienced representative, who is focused on delivering exceptional service in the field.
This role is to develop business and increase the availability and visibility of our brand in the North Carolina market. The Brand Manager is responsible for growing NOLA’s brand presence by being the main sales contact for distributor representatives, as well as both on and off premise customers within the market. As a craft beer expert, the NOLA Brewing Brand Manager will also be responsible for educating both industry professionals and the public, by being a NOLA Brewing ambassador at promotional events, tastings, and local festivals. This position will be based in Charlotte, Raleigh, or surrounding central NC areas with travel to other parts of NC as needed.
Candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the North Carolina Craft Beer Scene. Candidate will also be a strong self-starter that can work independently, with flexibility to work nights and weekends. Candidate must be able to handle themselves in a professional manner at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Increase sales, brand awareness, and distribution within designated market
- Manage and execute sales strategy, establishing market focus and sales goals
- Develop and maintain positive partner relationships with distributors and customers
- Actively work with distributor sales force at least monthly for “work-withs”, and assist distributor personnel when necessary; present at sales meetings, attend distributor meetings, etc.
- Establish a positive sales rapport with key on and off premise customers
- Manage and execute all administrative responsibilities both internally and externally in a timely manner (i.e. submission of distributor reports, weekly reporting as required by the Brewery, etc)
- Responsibly represent the company at festivals, special events, in-store promotions, educational seminars and other similar activities.
- Maximize the effectiveness of POS, merchandising and product placement
- At least 3 Years of adult beverage sales experience; preferably on the distributor or supplier side
- Reside in Charlotte, Raleigh or surrounding area
- Motived, charismatic, and self-starting personality
- Great passion for craft beer
- Excellent speaking and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present publicly
- A high level of organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to maintain composure in difficult, high-pressure situations
- The ability to relate and communicate to a vast array of people
- The ability to manage business expense budgets taking into consideration cost-effectiveness
- The ability to have flexible hours, including a significant amount of night and weekend work. Overnight travel will be required
- Proficiency of computer skills, Email, Excel, Word, Power, etc. (Apple knowledge a plus)
- Must have a personal vehicle that is in good working condition and has the ability to carry large loads
- Provide proof of valid State registration and automobile insurance
- Relevant Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Cicerone or equivalent training is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Base salary and bonus structure, dependent upon experience
- 100% Paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- iPhone provided with paid monthly plan
- Mileage reimbursement
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants please send a cover letter and resume with the last five years of relevant employment with the subject line “NOLA NC Sales – NOLA Brewing Co,” to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, please include a paragraph telling us about your love affair with beer!
Job Location: North Carolina