Lead Pub Brewer
Prescott Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Prescott Brewing Company, Prescott, AZ (www.prescottbrewingcompany.com) – established 1994, independently-owned and operated, successful fast-paced brewpub in historic downtown Prescott, AZ. Opportunity to live, work and play in beautiful small-town Northern Arizona community with great quality of life and outdoor recreation opportunities.
Prescott Brewing Company also operates a 30-barrel production microbrewery off-site, near the Prescott Airport.
Position is for a Brewer at the current brewpub location, 10-hectolitre system. With future training at the Production facility.
Minimum 1 year commercial brewing experience, ready to hit the floor running. Raw ingredient management skills a must. Microscopy and Microbiology skills necessary.
- Physically demanding job, ability to lift 60 pounds overhead.
- Ability to work in extreme cold/heat, and in wet conditions. Serious brewing in a fun & friendly brewpub.
- Must play well with others, requires attendance at off -site events (i.e. beer festivals, community fundraisers, etc), along with in-house tours and interaction with pub guests. Outgoing personality with good communication skills, self-motivated, able to work on your own, extremely detail-oriented, good record keeping/computer skills, and able to follow procedures and take direction.
- Must have great mechanical skills. Tig welding, plumbing and electrical.
- Flexible scheduling, depending on brewhouse needs. Can include some weekend days, nights and/or holidays.
- Requires adherence to established beer recipes, but also allows for brewer’s creativity.
- Brewing School Education a major plus
Compensation and benefits DOE. Opportunity for growth.
Send Resume with References to:
John Nielsen, Owner/Brewmaster email@example.com