Territory Sales Manager OH/KY/WV
Rogue Ales & Spirits
Apply for Job
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted ales, porters, stouts, lagers, soda, cider and spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
Territory Sales Manager OH/KY/WV: The position focuses on delivering sales, distribution and managing several wholesalers’ goals through the building of partnerships with the wholesalers and their sales team. This position enhances the awareness of Rogue products by improving the availability and visibility of company brands in high profile, high volume outlets. The ideal candidate will live in Columbus, OH ideally with proximity to a major volume market and a central airport.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop annual business plan for assigned wholesalers and identify resources needed to successful execute the plan.
· Establish relationships and maintain high level of interaction and communication with wholesaler partners.
· Identify and set distribution objectives with distributors and develop a selling story and action plans to successfully close against objectives.
· Execution against agreed upon programs.
· Implement and execute price promotions with in area.
· Prepare and present monthly reviews with key wholesalers to highlight execution against plan and current opportunities and plans.
· Plan and manage resources to address market opportunities.
· Develop plans for assigned local chains and key independent accounts.
· Conduct retail account staff training's as required.
Minimum Qualifications· More than three years’ experience selling alcoholic beverages to wholesaler network.
· Established connections with key distributors are a definite plus.
· Wholesaler experience strongly preferred.
· Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
· Strong Analytical Skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Industry networking ability (supplier, wholesalers, and retailer).
· Strong computer skills.
• Can travel up to 60%.
Perks of being a Rogue
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, and tons of other employee perks.
How to apply
If you are interested please attach your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and anything else you would like to share with us.
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building a team that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out the B.S.
Dare Risk Dream