Cape May Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Position: Production Coordinator
Employment: Full-Time (40+ hours a week)
Cape May Brewing Company is searching for a passionate beer-lover to join our Production Department team in Cape May, NJ. We are a rapidly growing company and currently one of the top craft breweries in New Jersey. We are looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about high-quality craft beer, and willing to work hard with our fantastic team of brewers. This is a full-time salaried position that comes with benefits.
As the Production Coordinator, your role will revolve around scheduling production to meet the projected sales goals as well as ordering and maintaining the inventory of all ingredients and materials to facilitate smooth production.
- Schedule all Brewhouse, Cellar, and Packaging requirements on a day-to-day basis to match sales forecasts and maintain a viable back-stock.
- Coordinate with the Sales and Marketing departments to ensure products are delivered in a timely manner to meet the needs of other areas of the company as well.
- Order all raw materials, including bulk and specialty grains, hops, other ingredients, packaging materials, cleaning chemicals, etc., and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Work with other Production Dept. managers to ensure the schedule maintains the highest quality in our products.
- Be a senior resource for all areas of the brewery, as a member of the leadership team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 21 or older.
- Higher education degree or certificate.
- At least two years related experience in planning/scheduling in a production environment.
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Excel and other similar spreadsheet programs, and ERP programs such as Ekos.
- Applicant must have an enthusiasm for craft beer and a desire to work hard to do their part to help us make great beer!
- Must have a love for craft beer!
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of the brewing process.
If you have a great attitude and excellent work ethic and think you'd be a great fit for our team, please email your resume to email@example.com with "Production Coordinator" in the subject line or apply in person in the Tasting Room during normal Tasting Room hours (12-8pm every day). PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.