Florida Field Sales Rep- 3 locations
Wicked Weed Brewing
Apply for this Job
Wicked Weed Brewing is expanding into the Florida market. We are in search of Field Sales Representatives for the Orlando area, Northern Florida region, and Southern Florida region.
The Field Sales Representative is the first point of contact for the brewery. The purpose of this position is to increase Wicked Weed Brewing’s sales by building strong relationships with our distributor partners and key accounts, assisting in educating their staff and customers about our beers and culture. To increase brand presence, promote and foster brand loyalty and ensure product quality through key account calls. It is expected that 80% of your time spent is in the marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish regular contact and build relationships with key decision makers at key accounts with a focus on “pull through” not “force in” sales technique.
- Establish an action plan prior to visiting market, utilizing sales reps, VIP information and appropriate collateral/sales materials.
- Assist all distributor partners in promoting sales of the products, beer launches, seasonal and brewery initiatives, helping build consumer acceptance of the products.
- Manage distributor partner activity, including, but not limited to, program development and implementation, monthly and quarterly sales meetings, and promotional calendar development and execution.
- Conduct promotions at bars and restaurants, samplings at retails stores and brewery visits for retailer.
- Manage each event from beginning to end, in terms of support, POS, manpower, etc. ensuring Wicked Weed Brewing the best possible image to the consumer.
- Coordinate planned on-site promotions during peak business hours and planned beer dinners outside of normal promotions.
- Perform ongoing quality control of beer outside of brewery.
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules. Frequent travel, weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle to and from accounts continuously.
- Complete and submit weekly and monthly market visit recaps and reports, quarterly goals and expense reports.
- Attend all sales team meetings, as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, top level account decision makers, and all internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision – self-motivated.
- High level of craft beer product knowledge.
- Excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills.
- Strong organizational & planning skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license