Regional Sales Manager
Oasis Texas Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Oasis Texas Brewing Co. is an award-winning brewery located in Austin, TX. OTXBC is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager that will increase our presence in existing markets by both managing our existing brand representatives and executing sales directly. The ideal candidate is highly organized, over-communicates and is comfortable being a dynamic craft beer sales expert.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and enhance existing wholesaler relationships, including monthly forecasts and annual release calendars
- Oversee and maintain constant communication with two brewery representatives, managing their progress toward monthly goals
- Maintain consistent communication with OTXBC sales team, and our wholesalers’ Brand Manager and sales teams
- Develop, implement and execute overall sales strategy for the next 2 years, including budgeting and forecasting
- Execute at least 40 account visits per week
- Analyze and develop sales opportunities from VIP software
- Foster relationships with chain retail accounts within Texas
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of OTXBC beer and the ability to intelligently describe each offering in the market
- Identify growth opportunities within existing accounts, specifically within Austin
- Increase points of distribution within existing markets
- Project the culture of OTXBC in the marketplace
- Be a leader that promotes a healthy work environment
- Hire additional sales staff as needed
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5 years experience within the Texas beer market. Extensive knowledge of Austin market preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and a team player
- Experience developing a team of sales representatives across several markets
This position is based in Austin, TX and requires spending 75% of your time in Austin and 25% travelling. Compensation is competitive based on experience. OTXBC offers health insurance as well as an expense account.
Please submit your resume to Max Schleder at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter highlighting your experience and why you’d be a unique fit for this position.