Mikkeller Brewing San Diego
Apply for this Job
- Develop and deliver an annual business plan for the marketplace on volume, distribution development, taproom business, San Diego brewery and Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s.)
- Establish Volume / KPI targets for each assigned direct report and appropriately manage the execution of these monthly KPI’s. This includes, but is not limited to, feedback/coaching, corrective counseling, and performance reviews.
- Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace, lives to our values and inspires team through effective leadership.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices with the Business Unit (BU), Sales and Operations Teams. The General Manager needs to be a major contributor/leader across our organization.
- Work directly with assigned team to ensure flawless execution to of organization’s Standards of Executional Excellence.
- Manage Operating Expense (OPEX) for the marketplace in line with annual business plan volume targets.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with your team to ensure performance to the annual business plan targets.
- Lead by example. Ensure the team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
- Complete bi-annual reviews (annual & mid-year) with all direct reports to ensure career development/advancement.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 10-12 years’ industry related experience which includes:
- 10-12 years of experience with time spent on Supplier and Distributor side of the business with a proven track record of success (Preferably in the alcoholic beverage sector).
- A strong professional image and high ethical standards/integrity
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Must be adaptable and nimble
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources (i.e. Nielsen, PRISM)
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to set and handle multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of warehouse and DSD operating systems/platforms preferred