VP of Sales
Roadhouse Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Roadhouse Brewing Co., a growing microbrewery with employee ownership located in Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking a VP of Sales to oversee all aspects of our sales program. Roadhouse is focused on strategically growing by continuing to develop quality products, a highly visible brand, strong consumer retention, and a high level of employee satisfaction. We recently expanded our production facility to a capacity of 30,000 BBLs to support distribution in our markets of WY, CA, CO, ID and MT, and are seeing consistent, high-reaching growth in these markets. We have launched our canning program to round out our packaging mix of stubby bottle 6pks, bottle-conditioned Belgian-style beers and large format barrel and foeder aged sours. We are seeking an experienced leader to carry out the vision of our company, and effectively build and lead a team of talented sales people.
• Lead sales staff in five states with clear communication, competence, and energy;
• Carry out the company’s vision by continuing to develop a premium craft brand with sustainable growth in a highly competitive marketplace;
• Act and be seen as a source of knowledge and inspiration to those you work with;
• Reinforce the core values of Roadhouse Brewing Co. in the market.
• Develop performance and productivity metrics with the COO and hold team members accountable for achieving goals;
• Develop and maintain intelligent systems and procedures for all aspects of sales, including: quality control, customer relationships, distributor relationships and brand control;
• Work closely with the production and marketing teams to schedule limited releases and product launches and support a production strategy based on sales pull;
• Recommend and implement sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses;
• Train and work with Roadhouse brewery representatives in order to fully develop best sales and marketing practices.
• 3+ years management level sales experience in the craft brewing industry, preferably with a brewery that has experienced quick and sustained growth patterns;
• Experience in developing and managing a brand is a must;
• Experience which demonstrates a willingness to manage risk and successfully lead a team through uncertainty;
• A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth organization;
• A passion for our business and our products;
• Proven knowledge of the craft beer and brewing industry;
• BA/BS in Business, Management or Marketing preferred;
• Exceptional analytical, decision making and problem solving skills;
• Professional communication and leadership skills;
• Possession of a credible ethical framework.
• This position requires regular travel to our sales markets: Denver, LA, Boise, Bozeman and can be based in our home market of Jackson, or located elsewhere with some travel to Jackson required.
Compensation is salary based with an extensive bonus program. Benefits include 100% health insurance coverage, ESOP, affiliate discount programs, and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.
Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.