Regional Sales Manager
Grand Teton Brewing
Apply for this Job
Regional Sales Manager - Job Overview
The purpose of this position is to be a craft beer ambassador for Grand Teton Brewing. The candidate will represent Grand Teton Brewing at On-Premise and Off-Premise accounts supporting their Distributors. The Sales Representative will be responsible for gaining new accounts, maintaining current accounts, and growing strong professional relationships with our Distributor’s representatives.
- Win new accounts both on and off premise within the territory assigned. This includes organizing daily work schedule to identify potential customers, conduct tastings, pursue follow up meetings, oversee product delivery to new accounts, and follow up after delivery to ensure customersatisfaction.
- Maintain relationships and sales of existing accounts. Check in with beer buyers of existing accounts on a routine and scheduled basis to ensure customer satisfaction with products best suited to theirneeds.
- Continually research and understand market trends to share with team and leverage to maintain existing accounts and win new accounts.
- Required to complete minimum of 8 store visits perday.
- Schedule and attend regular Ride Along schedule with Distributor representatives to foster relationships with customers and to gain market insight.
- Submit completed weekly/quarterly reports to sales manager in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues quickly and professionally.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of beer styles and Grand Teton products, menus and promotions.
- Represent Grand Teton at approved and scheduled festivals, tastings, and other official Grand Teton events.
- Maintain care of Grand Teton owned equipment per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Submits receipts for all expenses on a Monthly basis.
- Other duties as may be required or assigned by management.
- Up to 35% travel out of market required.
- Quarterly meetings held at the production facility for Grand Teton Brewing in Victor, Idaho.
- Detailed knowledge of beer styles, ingredients, flavors, and descriptions.
- 2 to 3 years of sale and/or marketing experience in the craft beverage industry preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- General knowledge of the brewing process.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repetitively.
- Open availability to include weekends and holidays as may be required.
- Excellent driving record.