Riff Raff Brewing
Apply for this Job
Do you have a passion for great craft beer and mountains along with a desire to clean large stainless steel equipment? If so, Riff Raff Brewing Company has a place for you! We seek an assistant brewer to help with daily brewhouse operations that include assisting on brew days, CIP & SIP Brite Tanks, maintain fermentation logs, yeast management, wash and sanitize kegs, and other duties to provide support for Riff Raff’s continued growth.
- 1-2 years experience in a brewing environment or formal training
- Knowledge of brewing processes, equipment, cellaring, sanitation, and packaging
- Knowledge of beer styles and sensory
- Strong work ethic and flexibility as brewery expands
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Maintain OSHA requirements and standard operational procedures
- Ability to lift 55+ lbs repeatedly
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, Riff Raff Brewing pairs craft beer and some of the best outdoor activities in the world. For more information about the assistant brewer position email a resume to email@example.com.