Front Range Sales Rep
River North Brewery
Apply for this Job
One of the fastest growing breweries in Colorado, River North Brewery always strives to craft the highest quality brews across a range of styles. As a truly independent brewer, the company prides itself on the passion and hard work of its now-growing crew.
As a Front Range Sales Rep, you will be primarily responsible for establishing and growing relationships with retailers from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins, working in conjunction with the Sales Director. Much of your time (80%) will be spent in the market, providing support for our distributor reps and educating retailers and consumers on what sets River North apart.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Existing relationships in the Colorado market, or the personality and energy to establish new relationships
- A strong knowledge of beer styles and trends, with a strong palate for quality control
- Positive attitude and drive to work both independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication and people skills
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Ability to work nights and weekends, with occasional short travel
- Residency within the Denver Metro area, or plans to relocate
This will be a full-time position, with compensation tailored to the selected candidate. River North offers health insurance and paid time off after 90 days. In addition to working with a tight-knit crew of passionate industry folk, this job also comes with plenty of free beer – you must be at least 21 years old to apply.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to hello[at]rivernorthbrewery.com. Interviews will begin in November, with the position set to start January 2019. River North Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.